The pregnant lady kicked my *&$ last night. :( She's an intense beast. Which she probably wouldn't appreciate me saying, but it's the truth!
I tried yoga on Wednesday morning for the first time in about 4 years. Loved it. It was much easier than the first time as far as not falling all over the ground, but much harder as far as being able to land many positions and struggling to stay in them because I got so tired.
I have been able to go to the gym six times this week (twice on Wednesday) for power sculpt, yoga, turbo kick boxing, zumba, and two weight lifting classes. My body is tired. Dancing tonight and hopefully more dancing tomorrow. Gotta work off the calories from the Chex Mix I just made and from the holiday food to come...eeks. Help me....
Friday, November 18, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2011
(79)
-
▼
November
(17)
- My Beloved
- Skating
- Enfrijoladas
- Fluffy warm pancakes, greek yogurt with blueberrie...
- This morning there were tons of people at the gym!...
- Abs!
- Thoughts from the Gym
- I Won a Fight
- A Letter
- I Must Admit...
- Christmas is Coming!
- Embracing the Season with Sleepytime
- My counselor is probably in her mid- to late-50's ...
- Autumn Delights
- Projectos en la Casa de Colores
- Thoughts from the Gym
- A Feat...Not Feet, but F-E-A-T
-
▼
November
(17)
No comments:
Post a Comment