Thursday, November 24, 2011

This morning there were tons of people at the gym! There was a different energy and everyone was getting into the songs more than typical. I think people were excited to be able to do something active and fun before they stuff their faces and roll their full body to the couch. Mmm. I cannot wait for a little family time. Catching up, eating something yummy, snuggling on the couch, playing a game, and moments of gratitude.

So far today I am thankful for the gym visit, a very autumnal walk with my husband and the neighbor's black lab chatting, savoring enfrijoladas made by Alejandro, cleaning up the house a bit, and listening to hussy music while I cook acorn squash with butter and feta cheese (a girl's gotta get her shake it on while she bakes, right?!).

A multitude of joys more to look forward to this weekend. I can feel it!

No comments:


Blog Archive