Tuesday, November 29, 2011

My Beloved

This song is truly breathtaking to me. I wanted to share it with everyone I know. How tender are the words and notes to express our Savior's desire and love for us as His beloved ones. Be lulled by Kari Jobe's sweet music.

Perhaps my heart is more sensitive in my discouragement over a few different things the last few days. But, it may be the wonder of the Christmas season and how much importance it has for me. I strung some twinkling white lights on the banister and weaved them into our curtains in the living room so it's so cozy in there. The stockings are hung and I am getting so excited to find a great little tree to fill the corner by the fireplace and bring delighting reminders of Jesus' coming birth that so many anticipated with such incredibly wonderful feelings. He came so that we might have life and life to the full because of His great love for us! What a phenomenal privilege that we receive to spend an entire holiday season as if in preparation for Christ's coming all over again and celebrating God's sacrifice of His son to the world at Christmas. I am giddy and tingly.

No comments:


Blog Archive