Tuesday, November 15, 2011

A Letter

Dear aching wretched excruciating pain throughout my abdominal muscles,

Where did you come from? Are the result of my strange, different, new, and innovative workout at the gym yesterday utilizing a washcloth/towel as resistance?

Or are you bothering me due to several hours of leaf raking and piling and mowing the pile of leaves and raking the remnants of leaves coughed out by the lawn mower and repetitive turning and pulling motions with that rake?

I would like to know your origination so I can do more of it and see evidence of you in my life. So I can get the edge off of muffin tops and love handles and press forward into flattish firmish tummy.

Perhaps my request is far-fetched and impossible. But you are so persistent and flaming today that I can't help but wonder, are my muscles breaking and tearing down and rebuilding a slight bit slimmer than before? And you are truly the only one who knows the answer to this question. Well, you and God. But I will leave it to the two of you to confirm with me how to continue on in this quest of resembling a board more than a gourd in my belly locations.

Thanks for taking the time to read my letter and think about me. I'd greatly appreciate it if you'd think of me more often as I think of you.

Hopefully,
Dulcy

No comments:


Blog Archive