My autumn harvest candle is burning, my Mariah Carey Christmas Music station is working wonders via Pandora and I am making a crafty little turkey from the fall leaves I collected outside my door today. This was after I spent over an hour raking them onto the grass and then sucking them up with the lawn mower. There were SO many leaves. Phew! It was quite the workout and I am kinda sore in my back and arms now. But, I am happy in soul, crafting away and scheming which little turkeys will be the recipients of my little turkeys!
Monday, November 14, 2011
I Must Admit...
I held off several days since my last post. It's official, I am listening to Christmas music! I'll start slow, don't worry. That way I won't get sick of it by December 18th or something.
My autumn harvest candle is burning, my Mariah Carey Christmas Music station is working wonders via Pandora and I am making a crafty little turkey from the fall leaves I collected outside my door today. This was after I spent over an hour raking them onto the grass and then sucking them up with the lawn mower. There were SO many leaves. Phew! It was quite the workout and I am kinda sore in my back and arms now. But, I am happy in soul, crafting away and scheming which little turkeys will be the recipients of my little turkeys!
Not my turkey, though mine will look similar. I found it on a blogger's pinterest site. I liked the use of leaves and decided it was so simple I had to embrace it! :) Mine will have leaves of more interest and colors. Yay! Leafy leaves, I love you in all your splendorous colors. And, I like pasting you when The First Noel is playing. Did I mention the air has a major winterlike bite to it and I am wearing my cozy blue winter hat, pea coat, and snuggly purple scarf along with my Indian slippers from Target. Happy.
My autumn harvest candle is burning, my Mariah Carey Christmas Music station is working wonders via Pandora and I am making a crafty little turkey from the fall leaves I collected outside my door today. This was after I spent over an hour raking them onto the grass and then sucking them up with the lawn mower. There were SO many leaves. Phew! It was quite the workout and I am kinda sore in my back and arms now. But, I am happy in soul, crafting away and scheming which little turkeys will be the recipients of my little turkeys!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2011
(79)
-
▼
November
(17)
- My Beloved
- Skating
- Enfrijoladas
- Fluffy warm pancakes, greek yogurt with blueberrie...
- This morning there were tons of people at the gym!...
- Abs!
- Thoughts from the Gym
- I Won a Fight
- A Letter
- I Must Admit...
- Christmas is Coming!
- Embracing the Season with Sleepytime
- My counselor is probably in her mid- to late-50's ...
- Autumn Delights
- Projectos en la Casa de Colores
- Thoughts from the Gym
- A Feat...Not Feet, but F-E-A-T
-
▼
November
(17)
No comments:
Post a Comment