I am bringing back the classic 1997 video of 8-minute abs. I love the man's quotes: "They are safe, fun, and they are easy!" "Up and over, up and over." "Come on, gang!" It's so 90's. So 90's. Love it. And it's perfect for turkey day motivation to ease off the muffin tops and those "awkward love handles".
Happy Thanksgiving!
Thursday, November 24, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2011
(79)
-
▼
November
(17)
- My Beloved
- Skating
- Enfrijoladas
- Fluffy warm pancakes, greek yogurt with blueberrie...
- This morning there were tons of people at the gym!...
- Abs!
- Thoughts from the Gym
- I Won a Fight
- A Letter
- I Must Admit...
- Christmas is Coming!
- Embracing the Season with Sleepytime
- My counselor is probably in her mid- to late-50's ...
- Autumn Delights
- Projectos en la Casa de Colores
- Thoughts from the Gym
- A Feat...Not Feet, but F-E-A-T
-
▼
November
(17)
No comments:
Post a Comment