Lili and me pausing for a picture.An adorable, but shy little friend in the Huichol Indian Village in Puga when we gave out clothes, candy, and stuffed animals.

Moises in La Valle when we served the kids Mickey Mouse pancakes for breakfast. I had to tickle him to get him to smile for the camera.
Isabel, Natalia, and me in Puga after playing Pato,Pato,Gonzo, and drawing with chalk. 
My little friend Andrea eating bananas and yogurt while I babysat her.
2 comments:
Oh my goodness. Those children are precious! You're keeping these pics on your digital, right? You'll want to look back and remember the faces and names one day. I miss you! Enjoy your last week and a half!
i will be putting all the pictures on a cd or something before i come home so that i can show you all of them! i will definitely be saving them. how could i not? :) see you soon.
Post a Comment