Today was losing an hour of sleep (wahhh!) due to daylight savings and waking from strange dreams of taking a run with a friend of my heart. Starting out productive by cleaning the bathroom before I did anything else. Enjoying a church service of Bringvitationology. Drinking warm creamy hot chocolate while talking with a good friend and encouraging her heart to follow the right path. Dancing around the living room so silly to country music with my dance partner for life. Making homemade meatballs with my honey. Going to see a home prospect for some friends and being so thankful we are done with that (for now) and that so much hard work has helped our home to feel homey and like ours and that we are blessed. Savoring our meat-a-balls to the Johnny Cash station. Attempting to learn Sudoku and getting it with pride, then walking away after it hurt my head (where is my number crunching Microsoft man to help me more when I am stuck?) while listening to Leo Kottke on Pandora. Thinking about getting something productive done tomorrow because the end of March is already beginning to overwhelm me. Seeing the daylight shine strong at 7pm making me feel like summer is on its way. Longing for knowing if I can manage the end of March and beginning of April emotionally and schedule wise for so many reasons. Running to Costco for frozen blueberries (how they disappear) and homemade granola ingredients. Numm! I liked today.
No comments:
Post a Comment