Thursday, February 16, 2012

Rain and Crows, Crows and Rain

I just checked the 10 day forecast. :-/

Please, God, let it be sunny and perfectly warm and sun tanny and wonderful in Florida in March! All of March.

Rain, rain, rain. After that beautiful teaser of a day yesterday.

Boo.

And, as it was raining on my way to get my ring shined at the jeweler's this afternoon, I saw two crows hanging out in a planter, probably eating garbage or fighting over it or whatever crows do.

I thought to myself, I have never seen a baby crow before. Weird. Have you?
I looked on Bing images and at first thought they might be cute, then decided they are just as nasty in their crow baby or crow child state. Blech. What purpose do these creatures serve?! And, they make pellets like owls. Blech!

No comments:


Blog Archive