Wednesday, February 15, 2012
Heart Day
Heart day dinner was some pan-grilled tilapia from Costco...oooohh...with carrots and peas steamed in the smidge of oil and salt and heap of pepper. An avocado will red salsa in the hollow from the pit which I told was a "cute" avocado from a boy who hates using the word cute. Baked asparagus salted and peppered. A multi-hearted Valentine with verses ever-so-personalized from 1 Corinthians 13. A glass of Chateau St. Michelle's finest. Chocolate chip cookies and milk. A nice massage to my aching muscles after trying to work too hard lifting weights at the gym. Slow dancing to my wedding walk down the aisle song, I'll Be by Edwin McCain. Snuggle time. Watching the latest House episode and being riveted by the latest twists, turns, quirks, and wackinesses. Crashing beside the one I heart for a long night's sleep.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment