1) That was definitely the biggest snakey I ever saw in my life! 2) If front of some random statue. Nazaret told me to hug the man like he was Alejandro. Ha. 3) With snacks aplenty. We spent the day when I arrived in Puebla at Africam an African Safari...in Mexico...kinda an oxymoron and random and since it's in Mexico it is therefore not random. 4) Luis Angel and I showing off our colored tongues from our Icees. Yummy. 5) Luis, Nazaret, and Luis Angel in front of their Christmas tree. That place was like Christmas Disneyland for Mexico. Sooo many people chopping down trees. But I sadly never heard a Christmas song! 6) The boys carrying their tree proudly to the car. We all took turns sawing it...even grandma!
Monday, November 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(98)
-
▼
November
(17)
- Puebla, Veracruz, and Xalapa...Goodbye Mexico
- Esto es Todo/This is It
- Feliz Dia de Accion de Gracias
- Orfanatorio
- Casa Tres
- Rica Pancita y Cheap Food
- Iglesia
- The Home Stretch and Authentic Friendship
- All Things Mexico Part Four
- Today we saw a lion and a tiger in their cages in ...
- 10
- All Things Mexico Part Three
- El Leon es Normal
- Slightly Not American
- Fotos de Los Muertos
- Dia de Los Dead People and "Hallow's Eve"ning out ...
- The Wheels on the (Mexican) Buses Go 'Round and 'R...
-
▼
November
(17)






No comments:
Post a Comment