Sunday, November 26, 2006

SNOW!






one of my precious little dreams came true...it snowed in kirkland and i got to play in it with three of my bestest buddies. we bundled up and fired snowballs at one another, took lots of pictures, made snow angels, formed a snow bunny (it's true), created makeshift sleds with cardboard from the recycling then found some hills to sled and roll down. it was beautiful. and i shoved snow in lots of faces. mwahaha.

5 comments:

Ginger said...

How fun! Your pictures make me wish that I was there. Oh well, I'm glad that you all had fun. yay for snow!!!!

Dulcinator said...

yay. hope you get to play with the NU kids. you guys have some great hills to sled on there and lots of territory to play in the snow. enjoy it!

Tania said...

YAY! SO FUN!!! So I like that last picture quite a bit.

Ash said...

Oh my word. That is awesome! I can't believe how much snow you guys got! That is crazy.

Will you put some in a jar, put it in the freezer, and save it for me? Or is that too weird. Yeah...you're right...too weird. ;)

Well those pictures are mighty fun. Just hope you guys are safe with all those crazy Seattle drivers who don't know how to drive in snow. Seriously, come to Yakima with me this winter, and I'll teach you how to drive in snow...we can do some donuts...!

Dulcinator said...

please, no donuts in the snow. people dont know how to drive in the snow and it was during rush hour and they werent prepared because no one thought to get studded tires or chains yet. honestly.

saving snow in a jar...i will consult my sources...yes, it is too weird. but you never know. we will take pictures, ok? :)

glad y'all are enjoying the photos. muah!