I don't know what it is about me and illegal activity lately. While I was driving to the gym today I decided to make most of my idle time such as moments at stop lights or in traffic and...I painted my nails in the car.
I'm not a criminal. I swear!
I am just addicted to my new "Rockstar Pink" sparkly nail polish.
And how could you not be? Sparkles of ever color sparkle imaginable with a base of more pink than any other color. Deeelightful. And hot. Ain't gonna lie.
(Also pictured, my new consignment store dress. I love a good bargain on something fancy, cute, sexy, or professional.)
Saturday, January 28, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2012
(47)
-
▼
January
(12)
- Cooking Frenzy: Tuscan White Bean Soup with Shrimp...
- delighful domestic news
- I Did Something New Today
- Techie Generation: The Unpluggables
- live forever Christmas lights!
- brings the illegal out in me
- little moments
- Some Realizations
- Thoughts from the Gym
- Things of frightening proportions yet also actuall...
- Carl's Jr, No Thank You
- Precious Books, Lazy Buns, and Latin Gear
-
▼
January
(12)
No comments:
Post a Comment