I sigh. It's so good. I so love life right now. I wonder if I shouldn't be so settled in life as it is right now because something difficult comes along sooner or later, but when I remember that we have our daily difficulties and make it through that much easier because we have each other, I am content. We talk, pray, listen, hear each other out, understand, and talk some more. It gets us through those tricky times.
I never realized that having a partner in crime, a best friend who will be yours the rest of your life, and a buddy to pal around with practically whenever you want would be so fulfilling. And that's just what it is. As God designed. As Jesus created Adam and Eve for one another so long ago. As the Lord intended for Christ and the church to have relationship and connect, so we are able to become one and remain side-by-side, hand-in-hand as husband and wife. It's quite special. Quite cherished. And, quite just right as Jesus has blessed us so immensely with this gift. I sigh, thank you, Jesus. Another moment for a happy, smiling heart and a content, sighing soul.
No comments:
Post a Comment