It's funny how something as silly as praying for good weather is such a powerful expression of God's love to us in the response He provides. I love that one of my last posts was about the inundation of rains we had in June and that I feel like I cannot remember the last time it rained before a month ago, other than some tropical Caribbean storms with warm waters for a brief few hours. Since June, the weather has been fantastic, except for a couple days of gray and drizzle, and the wedding day turned out absolutely perfect.
Christ's love sooo surrounds us--should we think about it's power and presence--it is undeniable. Truly. I could feel that love on my wedding day. I can look back and see how completely He was there watching over us, the details, the people, the day, the moments, the weather. Sigh. It was glorious.
And now. The real life begins. But, the life of marital bliss.
No comments:
Post a Comment