Friday, August 29, 2008

Tengo Un Coche!

The most wonderful and amazing thing happened today that I have patiently and not so patiently waited to arrive for five months...I own a car at last! My dear Celina departed for Hawaii at 6am and I truly do feel sad, but her departure means that I officially own her car and actually can drive myself home from work, to join friends all over the state, to church activities, or to where ever the heck I feel like going! I once again possess freedom in my hands with that sparkling set of Honda keys. Glorious!

On another good note, I got a massage today and it's been about a year since I had one. It was heavenly. So relaxing. So satisfying. I recommend partaking in a relaxation massage to offer relief to weary muscles and stressed out bodies.

1 comment:

Ash said...

Yeah for a car!!! I'm so happy that you have one finally, after all this time. And hopefully you'll be able to come to visit in Yakima now!!! We'll have to hit up the country dance club here. And as your other blog mentioned - you are a much better dancer! I need to start taking lessons myself...


Blog Archive