An upcoming event I daily look forward to is that of a backpacking adventure to Costa Rica with a friend and my sister, Celina. A few pictures follow so viewers may be tantalized by the beauty in abundance in the land of the Ticos, as Costa Ricans call themselves. The first photo is Arenal, a national park in CR with an active volcano you can watch bubble with lava flows, waterfalls you may opportune to rappel under, a fantastically crystal clear lake, trails to traverse, and jungles to cruise via zipline. To say I look forward to this is, I suppose, a vast understatement!
Tuesday, May 20, 2008
I'm Back
It's been a solid 5 months now since I provided input to the blogging world. I must say I miss creative writing opportunities, sharing stories, and this avenue of communication. Much has happened in my life in the last 5 months. Too much to blog. I will suffice it to say in one word: change. Now some people are opposed to change, aren't fans, or even loathe change. Others thrive on change, blossom as a result, or cannot function without. I would say I settle some where right in the middle. I find change exciting and invigorating while simultaneously exhausting and inconvenient. Regardless of what the changes in my life bring, I believe they provide growth; however, only if I allow this to occur. I hope to, and feel I am, metamorphosing as a person continually during my life, which I prefer to the alternative of stagnation, indifference, and apathy. I hope to be, and feel I am, revolutionizing who I am by offering myself willingly to let God do what He needs. All of this I prefer to not transpire at torpid rates, but rather rapidly. Though, I am sentient that as life barrels along, my patience must be refined and not cast aside or I will not fare well in the midst of the multitude of changes that will undoubtedly commence.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment