thoughts from the life of your favorite little mexitalian
Wow! You are making some funny faces in these (but the last one is a "normal Dulcy pic"). :) I love 'em! I'm glad you have such a great sis.
yay for twins! it makes me smile cause i miss my sister, but i love her so much and so seeing goofy pictures of us...i just have to laugh. :)
woh, who are those hotties?!? sweet pictures...
i love you sister and miss you a lot. these pictures crack me up!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Wow! You are making some funny faces in these (but the last one is a "normal Dulcy pic"). :) I love 'em! I'm glad you have such a great sis.
yay for twins! it makes me smile cause i miss my sister, but i love her so much and so seeing goofy pictures of us...i just have to laugh. :)
woh, who are those hotties?!? sweet pictures...
i love you sister and miss you a lot. these pictures crack me up!
Post a Comment