Have you ever done one of those Biore strips on your nose? Where you put the white paper across your nose and feel like you should be sailing with the sun block across your sniffer, but you know you're trying to vacuum out everything in your pores? I just did one and they are so cool. I don't know why I like them so much. It's really disgusting actually when all that crap is sucked out of your pores. But, somehow, I am fascinated. When you peel off the paper (which doesn't hurt like a Band-Aid or waxing or anything like that), it reveals stalactites and stalagmites of dirt, dead skin, and yuckiness that was previously embedded into clogging tubes of gross in your pores. My nose feels like it can breathe better already! Ha!
I wonder why they don't make strips for your entire body so you can pull all of the impurities out of your skin periodically and see where the most stalactites and stalagmites reign in power across your epidermis. Perhaps I will invent some to do across your face and neck. I think they would be very useful when I come to terms with just how much sweat drips, puddles, and pools in rivulets on my skin when I work out my hardest. Eeks.
No comments:
Post a Comment