Summery fruits are so lovely and wonderful to me. Juicy red or white CHERRIES that leave evidence dripping down your chin. STRAWBERRIES warm from the sun. Fresh plump BLUEBERRIES. Decadent PEACHES and NECTARINES of perfect ripeness. Sweet GRAPES, large and round. Pleasantly tasty PLUMS. PEARS made for salad-savoring goodness, cheese pairing, meals, and snacks. Meal after meal of WATERMELONy dessert, seed-spitting delight, and hydrating my being with mouth-watering flavors.
All told I have eaten multiple peaches, plums, pears, bananas, apples, oranges, and strawberries all week for snacks, meals, treats, smoothies, salads, dipped in chocolate. Blueberries, strawberries, and peaches snuggle my cereal and oatmeal. My cherry intake has been enough to sink a ship...at least 50+ cherries this week. Mmm. Better than eating that much ice cream, I guess!
In the next month, I am hoping to go here to blueberry pick, nature walk, and explore the trails and wildlife around the Mercer Slough in Bellevue with sisters, niece, or husband.
No comments:
Post a Comment