Friday, June 04, 2010

Nerds, Soapiness, Toe-foo!

*the continual confirmation that I am marrying a geek is spelled out on a few boxes on the doorstep when I arrive at his house today: NewEgg.com and Computer Geeks. as if the Microsoft badge, 6 computers, and 5 cell phones didn't scream "nerd!" already!

*fact I didnt know until the dishwasher repair man came today...liquid dishwasher soap is meant mostly for dishwashers in the Mid West where the water is harder, but all you need is a "teaspoon" of powdered dishsoap to do the trick on your dishwasher in the Seattle area since we have some of the softest water around; also, front loading washing machines are highly not recommended as they have much more frequent break down issues.

*oh, how i love tofu! i was reminded of this delectable treat as i grilled some up with a touch of olive oil. it was so yummy that i was snacking on it cold out of a bowl well after i finished my meal. thank you, former vegetarian twin for giving me such a taste for this fascinating food. :)

No comments: