The last several weeks in the Seattle area have brought deluges of rain--not just the typical sprinkle in the morning and blue skies in the afternoon, but hardcore amazing downpours and steady falling wetness that soaks you from the sky. When I catch myself starting to begrudge the ugliness of our wondrously wet world, a little spark of delight kindles within my heart and I say, 'Bring it on!' It can rain all day long the next month as long as the day of July 11th can impress us with some morning overcastness for pictures but remain 65 degrees, then early afternoon can provide 78 degrees, clear skies and joyous celebratory sunshine. I know, a lot to ask, but the Lord knows where I'm with all this. When you have something really exciting to look forward to and a piece of joy in your heart that continues to grow as the days come, you will take a little rain and clouds and rejoice when the puffy white and gray parts and reveals glorious beams of beckoning bliss!

No comments:
Post a Comment