Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Smiling Heart

Even as my trying-to-get-sick throat tickles me and begs for the fifth helping of 40 ounce water today, I am bubbling with uncontainable excitement...in 61 days...yes, it's true...I will become a wife, a Mrs., I will be his. Sigh. Nearly less than two months and my life will be completely different. Commitments will be spoken before God, before family, before those dear to our hearts. We will officially devote the significant promises to one another that will bind our hearts into union as Christ is directing us. Wow. Can your heart smile? I think mine is.
Can any more joy overtake me? Christ's love is incomprehensible for His children, His church, me--His daughter. Yet, I glimpse a shimmer of how vast it surely is when I feel the immensity of Alejandro's love for me.
Who am I to be bestowed this cherished honor of such great love? Thank You for these blessings. For a breath of Your love whispered in my ear.
Who God has prepared me to be; who my family has loved me into; who my friends have challenged me towards...this is the woman whom I desire to be. For him. For Him. I will succeed through His grace and power alone.
A day is coming that will be our adventure

No comments: