I love words and I love writing. But, boo, bummer, darn, fooey, dang, lame, poo...I seem to continually have a block that impedes my flow of words when I take the time to sit down and actually string a few words together. All day long, whether I have blogged yesterday or 10 weeks ago last, I pen tales of fascination, thoughts of depth, and tidbits of interest. It comes to a reprieve where I take a breather to write and, arg, no words come.
I know that if I wrote more consistently, words would flow like syrup from the bottle--thick, rich, sweet, sticky, and heavy. Yet, my habits and lifestyle do not include this joy on a frequent basis, so I continue to remain stumped. Perhaps someday my befuddled feelings will dissipate and I will transform elegantly into a faithful friend to the world of blogging once again. Until then, I write about writing and how my creativity is but a foggy intangible mist over the waters of my mind.
No comments:
Post a Comment