There are beautiful flowers everywhere on the grounds of my school. You can see various tropical-looking ones. The school has little areas to sit and a pool, but I dont know if I will swim in it because I want to swim somewhere cleaner and less awkward...its right where people pass by a lot on the way to class! The pics towards the bottom are of a classroom. Its small and can fit comfortably about three people, but squeezed, maybe five. I havent had more than three people in a class including the teacher since I have been here yet but its possible that will happen soon because there is a big group of students coming. Right now the whole Spanish school includes me and one other girl in addition to the English teachers who spend time learning Spanish. You can see the roof of the school building at the bottom too because I was trying to catch a photo of an iguana, but, alas, there were none there. I am determined to get a picture of an iguana (they kick it in the sun on the roof of our classes when its sunny and you can hear them loudly shifting around or an occasional squirrel) and the hummingbirds that flit frequently around the flowers just within arms reach! The long walkway at the bottom is the way into the school from the street and its very pretty! Enjoy. I will take more pictures later as I havent been using my camera yet except yesterday...dont want to look like a tourist!



























2 comments:
Beautiful pics Dulcy!! Glad to see your getting into your new environment!
I would be in that pool every stinkin' day!!! So refreshing!
Post a Comment