Thursday, May 14, 2009

happy heart

With Alejandro at Anthony's for a sunset dinner. Que bonito! y que guapo! I like dressing up. I like sunsets. I like eating. I like the waterfront and nice views. I like him.

Tengo un novio y el es muy guapo!

He's very kissable.

He does tell me secrets, but I don't know what he was whispering to me here to cause my laughter.
A sweet smooch. So sweet.
Me and Alejandro pre-hot date in which my mom took prom style pictures in and outside.
Chava, Rachel, Alex, and me at Rock Salt getting ready to baila salsa after yet another tasty sushi dinner in Redmond.
Ash and I had great intentions of taking some neat pictures from above, but they all ended up awkward...just like us!
Beautiful Ashley friend and me at her and Jamin's house playing games and being our silly, goofy, outta control selves.
Benni, Naomi, and me after pajama time. I bribed Benni to do a quick bedtime routine so we could watch Charlotte's Web together after dessert and sang silly songs to Naomes while I changed her for a snuggly baby bedtime.

No comments:


Blog Archive