Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Verses for Inspiration Today

John 10:10 keeps running through my mind and I like it. Jesus doesn't want us to have purposeless, mundane, uninteresting lives. NO! He wants us to be enthralled with the glorious world around us...creation, people, thoughts, experiences. One more reason why I follow Jesus. Well, I don't just simply follow Him, but jubilantly pursue more of the knowledge of a relationship with my Savior!
"I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full." John 10:10

Also, I am reminded again today by a friend at work...don't wait around for the right timing for your dreams to be fulfilled. Go get 'em pronto! It's what you need to do! Go! Do it! Answer the call of Jesus without delay.

"Do you not know that in a race all the runners run, but only one gets the prize? Run in such a way as to get the prize." 1 Corinthians 9:24

No comments:


Blog Archive