1) i was flexing and admiring my exquisitely toned muscles in the mirrors of the workout room today and my arm muscles suddenly spastically cramped. talk about a pride check. well, i found it ironic, yet humorous. i wont be flexing my muscles in the mirrors any more.
2) some of the greatest friends can be made or friendships strengthened while sweating.
3) interesting conversations are bound to occur when you are intensely breathing and attempting to focus your mind on anything else but how you are going to die of exhaustion and hopefully not embarass yourself by passing out in front of another person...politics, careers, sports, weather, but most truthfully most often, religion, God, Jesus, church, truth, hope, purpose, peace.
4) i am especially talented at reading on the treadmill, even though i am bouncing up and down like a kangaroo and should probably be getting ridiculously nauseous; however, drinking water on a treadmill is not a feat i have accomplished by any means...i usually end up with half the bottle on my shirt, which is awkward if people dont realize that is not sweat! this is why i prefer the elliptical cause it's much smoother.
5) i like to lift weights with the lights off. dont call me weird.
2 comments:
You're weird.
Oops...did I write that out loud?
;)
I still struggle with knowing how to spell the word "weird." Everything in me wants to spell it "wierd." I had to look at how you spelled it. And I'm in the reading business! Hehe!
Anyways, good little list you got goin' on here. I like it. Bring on the barbells, baby. :)
Oh! Reading on the treadmill. I'm amazed that you've mastered this oh great one.
Post a Comment