Wednesday, January 13, 2010

New

NEW:
~coming or occurring afresh, further, additional

~of a kind now existing or appearing for the first time
~other than the former or the old, a new era
~being the later or latest of two or more things of the same kind
~of a kind now existing or appearing for the first time, novel
~of recent origin, having but lately come or been brought into being
www.dictionary.com

It's hard to have inspiration when I don't care to put extensive time into computerness when I return home from work at the end of the day and am mostly too busy at work to snatch a thoughtful half-hour for blogging purposes. I reflect about a multitude of things. One thing pressing on my mind is the joy of new years, new births, new starts, new things. This year brings goodness: a new marriage, God's new mercies, new language skills, new name, new babies, new house, new lessons learned,  new connections with Jesus, new adventures, new beauty. New.

No comments: